Submitting a Single Time Entry
- Log into your Crowdkeep Account and go to your time sheet.
2. Click on an existing time entry OR create a time entry for the date(s) which you wish to submit time entries for by clicking on any of the empty grey boxes on your time sheet OR click on + ADD Time on the top right and corner of the page.
3. Enter the Date, Start Time, End Time, Task, and add a Description (optional).
4. Click the Save button then, click the Submit button to submit the time entry for approval.
Note: You can only edit your Time Entry before if it is unsubmitted. Once you submit a time entry, you cannot change the time, task, or description. Your approver will have to deny your time entry in order for you to edit it.
Submitting an Entire Week of Time Entries
- Use the Arrows next to the dates at the top left of the screen. Find the Time Entries that you would like to submit.
2. Review your time entries then Click the Submit All button once at the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. This will submit all of your Time Entries for the entire week that have not yet been submitted.