Note: To set up approvals, users must be added to the People tab (see How Do I Add Additional Users).
- Click on the Policies icon located on the left side of the page.
2. Click + Create Policy located top right of the screen.
3. Select the Name box and enter the name of the approval policy and click Next.
4. Select Who Can Approve Time Entries Under This Policy? box and chose
the employee(s) you want to add as the approver(s) to the policy and click Next.
5. Select Whose Time Entries Are Subject To This Policy? box and chose the employee(s) you want to assign to the policy
6. Click the Finish button.
*To add people as approvers you must have Manager's Access.
See article “How Do I Make Someone a Manager?”
Note: (Repeat this step to assign more policies to different employees).
Once you have set up an approval policy, the policy will take effect immediately.
If no policy is set, submitted Time Entries are automatically approved.